The TSV Sound and Vision team is in constant collaboration between our offices in St. Louis, Los Angeles and Austin. We are looking for a Video Engineer with a passion for creativity. This freelance position needs to ensure that all video solutions meet the business needs in terms of value, functionality, compliance and operational requirements. He/she will have to work with the Technical team to define strategic and tactical solutions for the deployment of video solutions.
- He/she will work closely with Technical Director to ensure alignment on the project execution and expedient issue resolution.
- He/she will work closely with management to provide regular updates on deliverables under the team responsibility, by identifying, supporting and updating project goals, strategy, scheduling, potential risks and mitigating plans and communication.
- Experience integrating different video technologies
- Experience supporting end users with video issues/concern
- Proactively stay current with emerging video technologies
- Understand, follow and support the TSV Sound and Vision standards
- 2+ years of video engineer experience (V1)
- Experience with Windows and Apple computers/operating systems
- General knowledge of streaming and web-conferencing technologies
- Hands-on configuration and supporting experience with video systems
- Extensive knowledge of Powerpoint, Keynote, Playback Pro
- TSV offers occasional opportunities to travel for jobs
- Ability to effectively communicate technical issues
- Excellent time management and organizational skills as well as the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Excellent people skills
- Experience and thorough knowledge of the latest video switchers (ATEM, ImagePRO, Pulse300, etc)
- Must be flexible and willing to work extended hours as necessary
Positions available in St. Louis, Austin and Los Angeles